24 Mar COVID-19 Updates
Updated June 4, 2021
Fluence remains operational as an industry-leading provider of LED horticultural lighting technology for controlled environment applications across the globe.
2021 Update: As the world braces for a global shortage of materials and electronic components we are working diligently to minimize the impact this has on our products and customers. For inquiries or status updates regarding your orders, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team continues to adhere to guidelines and best strategies issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the City of Austin as well as Fluence’s parent company, AMS OSRAM, to maintain healthy business operations and work environments. Our global manufacturing facilities are operational under the following health and safety guidelines:
- Mandatory work-from-home policy for Fluence employees able to perform their duties remotely.
- Regular temperature monitoring for on-site employees.
- Enhanced cleaning measures and filtration systems throughout Fluence’s facilities.
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines to the greatest extent possible and minimizing the number of employees coming in contact with each other.
- Only authorized guests are allowed to visit the facility with the approval of the Fluence team.
We understand the essential role we play in enabling our customers to grow food and medicine, and are committed to doing everything we can to support you while ensuring the safety of every Fluence employee. We will provide updates as we receive any information that relates to existing and future orders.
We are dedicated to delivering our customers technology that helps them grow smarter.