Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Summary of Responsibilities: The Digital Marketing Specialist serves as a multi-platform content writer and brand ambassador to develop the company’s online presence through the company’s website, online forums, social media channels and other digital marketing platforms. This includes the day-to-day management of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube, and their communities to build the Fluence brand and promote Fluence solutions.
This role will report to the Marketing Manager and work cross-functionally with Sales to execute lead generation and new client acquisition, and Customer Service to manage client support campaigns.
Key Functions Include:
- Content Development:
- Assist in the implementation and development of written and visual content for Fluence’s primary social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and more.
- Assist with the implementation and development of paid and earned marketing campaigns social networks. Develop campaigns and brainstorm engaging content for diverse audiences, including but not limited to: prospective and current customers, partners, staff, media, advocates, and supporters of Fluence and controlled environment agriculture.
- Community Management:
- Engage, support and interact with online influencers, customers and prospects in real-time.
- Monitor public mentions of Fluence across digital media, and evaluate emerging social media channels to implement effective use.
- Lead Generation
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales team to develop and execute lead generation campaigns to generate new sales.
- Track and analyze campaign and post efficacy to ensure goals are met, and that social media activities are clearly linked to desired outcomes. Develop custom and standard reports as needed for use in meetings, proposals, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, graphic design or other related fields.
- Demonstrated personal or professional experience managing written and visual content for digital platforms.
- Strong knowledge of horticulture field and basic principles of lighting
- Creative mindset with the ability to translate scientific and technical knowledge into terms that clients will understand and be attracted to
- Outstanding communication skills including writing and content development
- Ability to work cross functionally across an organization
- Customer service driven
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner and eager to develop and improve
- Position is based in Austin, Texas
- 90 percent of time will be spend during traditional office hours Monday through Friday, with roughly 10% of time designated for non-standard hours to monitor and respond to online channels outside.